For EON 8 and later versions it may sometimes help support to get a logfile for a computer that have issues with activation of a Serial number.
1. Start EON Studio and select Help/Manage Licenses OR run EON License Tool from the start menu
2. Select View Licensing Info
3. Click the Options button and select Select path for logfiles
4. Select your path, click OK
5. Click the Options button and select Logging Enabled – ensure there’s a checkmark next to Logging Enabled.
6. Restart EON software, find the logfile in the folder you selected before
An easy way to check what exact version of EON Software Platform was used to create a certain EON Application (*.eoz) file is to use a tool called EON Dependency Walker which is a part of any EON Software Platform installation package. Shortcut to the tool can be usually found in Start menu. The tool can be also executed using EonDepends.exe file located in the EON Software Platform installation path into the folder called Bin.
Just drag and drop your .eoz or .edz file into the window of EON Dependency Walker and you will see detailed information about EON Software Platform modules used in creation of the specific file.
Please contact your EON Reality sales representative if you have not yet received a license certificate with serial number(s). To help speed up the handling, please include the order number.